Privacy & ConfidentialityBelow we provide information about the security and privacy of the Ionactive Consulting Limited web site. We want all our customers to be confident using our site, particularly the use of personal information.
Use of Personal Information
- We will never send unsolicited email and we will only send you information
about our services if requested by you to do so.
- We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties
unless the client has first given their consent.
- Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of
our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
other links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this policy.
we will not collect any information about you except that required for ensuring
a high level of service.
- Our system automatically collects your IP address. If you are connected
to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this
126.96.36.199. This information is stored in our database log and may be referred
to in case of any dispute.
The Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply. With processing, the definition is far wider than before. For example, it incorporates the concepts of 'obtaining', holding' and 'disclosing'.
You can review the Data Protection Principles at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Our next training course is:
Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) Training Course
This course lasts 2 days, starting on 20/03/2017 and is being held in Missenden Abbey, Buckinghamshire
Our March 2017 RPS Training Course is suitable for the first time RPS or as a refresher. Features local rules, RPS duties, & practical radiation protection for all sources of ionising radiation (sealed & unsealed radioactive materials and x-ray generators). Covers industry, security, research, medical, QA, nuclear, emergency services and more. HSE & IRR99 compliant with personalised colour course notes. Ensuite accommodation and all meals are included in course fee. UK based.Click here for more info on this and other training events >>